Instructions to ensure swift completion of your application for Tenancy.
- Ensure you complete All areas of the Application & the information is Legible and concise for all Occupants.
- Ensure the phone numbers for your referees are current. Advise your referees to expect a call in the next 24 hours
- Contact your referees to tell them you have authorized About Real Estate to obtain private information for them, and ensure they know that their reference is vital to the processing of your application in a timely manner to allow you to be approved by the owner for your new home.
- Provide the contact name of your employment referee. (this person will be asked to verify your term of employment, wage, etc.)
- Email/ Fax/ deliver your application into About Real Estate NT office as soon as possible.
- Photo identification of all applicants are to be produced with the application
We will be assessing your application on the day that it is submitted, if you have not heard within 24 hours of submitting please contact the Property Manager in the office on 08 89 412 336
Important details for when your application is approved:
Your Security Deposit (Bond) must be directly paid into the following Account once your application has been approved and a Tenancy Agreement has been signed which will have your reference No# into the following Account.
About Real Estate NT Pty Ltd Security Trust
BSB 035 311 ACC 197 808 REF on Tenancy Agreement
About Real Estate NT Pty Ltd DO NOT ACCEPT CASH or CHEQUES – DIRECT DEBIT
The First 2 weeks rent must be paid 24hours prior to the tenancy starting and keys being taken.
Please deposit your rental funds into the following account.
About Real Estate NT Pty Ltd General Trust
BSB 035 311 ACC 197 795 REF on Tenancy Agreement
You are renting the property as is as viewed. If you have any special Conditions you would like to propose this must be included on your application form (on the second (2) page in the PDF below)
You are invited to accompany us to carry out the Ongoing Property Condition Report. If you wish to attend, you will need to advise the property manager in advance to allocate the time accordingly if your application is accepted. You will need to allow considerable time prior to your lease commencing, during business hours. Please email your intention to the Property Manager as soon as possible.
Want to apply for tenancy? Please fill out the PDF
Alternatively you fill out the below online form